Discover the best self-watering planters which allow you to have live plants without the maintenance of traditional planters. The water reservoir has to be filled once every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Floor and tabletop designs available
- Wicking irrigation system
- Over 200 colour & style options
- Custom designs available
- 6 available finishes: stainless steel, plastic, aluminum, fiberglass, concrete and clay
How do self-watering planters work?
Self-watering planters use sub-irrigation to deliver water directly to the plants’ roots, just like their natural environment. The water reservoir has to be filled via the water supply shaft, detailed instructions have to be followed in order to get the most of your planter.
The water level indicator of the Lechuza planters will visually show when it is time to water the plant. The watering intervals depend on the planter size, the location, and the plant’s water needs.
1. Water level indicator
2. Water supply shaft
3. Lechuza® absorbing aggregates
5. Water reservoir
6. Drain plugs