The BioMontage system is an easy to install, two-piece frame that holds a Moss, Folia or preserved panel for a clean & natural detail built into your space. Inserts can easily be changed to create a new look.
The BioMontage system
- Fire-resistant, easy to install frames
- Patent Pending design allows for quick and easy changes of natural material inserts
- Purchase multiple inserts for flexible design options
- Frames available in Black and White
Easy to install and easy to change
Acoustic Moss Panels
- Often called Reindeer Moss, this natural product is actually lichen and is not a plant.
- The lichen grows abundantly and naturally in vast Scandinavian forests.
- Preserved in a natural way that allows the lichen to remain 100% biodegradable.
- Harvested by hand using a technique that ensures the perfect renewal of the lichen.
- Naturally fire retardant and mounted on fire-proof aluminum panels.
- Natural acoustic properties make this product a very efficient acoustic modulator.
Sizes & Finishes
All preserved options, Mossart and Folia, are available with the BioMontage assembly.